Maritime Logistics, Inc. employs a team of partnered experts, who can help you gain a better understanding of the complex trade issues that affect the day-to-day operations of importers and exporters.
Our Consulting Services include:
- Tariff Classification Analysis
- NAFTA Maintenance
- Appeals, Refunds, Duty Drawback, Duty Recovery, and Duty Remission
- Customs Rulings
- Customs Verification Audit Preparation
We can help you build a solid supply chain, which will result in:
- Lower costs due to minimized border delays
- Reduced exposure to potential liability
We can assist you with the your documentation requirements to ensure your company receives the full benefits of international trade agreements negotiated by the U.S. government.
We offer pre-posted seminars, which provide the latest information on changes in the rules and regulations issued by Customs, FDA, USDA and OCAJ. Maritime Logistics, Inc. partnered Customs Brokers will also build and facilitate a worments, whether it is for:
- A private or public company
- An industry association
- A networking club or groupkshop or seminar agenda as per your specific require